The “Tsarouhi” has become a Greek cultural icon and is synonymous with Athens.
It now appears with a modern twist thanks to talented Athenian designer, Electra Karakatsanis. Using industrial materials including acrylic and stainless steel, Electra has turned a traditional object into a quirky statement piece for your home or office.
Designed in white, this Tsarouhi integrates a blue “gouri” to bring good luck and ward off negative energy.
This object stands on its own on any flat surface. It is made with care and assembled by hand in Athens. Comes with a blue tassel.
Electra has pre-made a small batch of Tsarouhia especially for our Agora customers. Don’t miss out!
TSAROUHI & GOURI Greek Table Gift
- * Made in Athens
- * Beautifully presented in a gift box
- * High quality stainless steel & acrylic materials
- * Comes with a descriptive card about the history of the Tsarouhi
- * SOLD OUT for Christmas! ADVANCED ORDERS TAKEN FOR JANUARY 2018 DELIVERY
Available on back-order
The Tsarouhi is a specially designed shoe that forms part of the uniform worn by the Evzones or Presidential Guard.
The idea of giving good luck charms has been part of Greek culture dating back to ancient times and today they are often gifted for Christmas, to mark the New Year or for special occasions of well wishing.
Height: 9cm | Length: 19cm | Tassel Length: 14cm
Each TSAROUHI is assembled by hand. Christmas stock will be dispatched within 3 days of confirmation of order.
DELIVERY €12.95 (Once dispatched)
Within European Union
- POSTAL SERVICE: 7-10 days
Rest of the World (including North America, Oceania, Asia, Russia, Africa and South America)
- POSTAL SERVICE:14-21 days
* Please note shipping timetables are displayed as estimates from the shipping provider and may be subject to change for reasons out of our control.
Sales Taxes and Duties
Orders shipped outside of the European Union (EU) may be subject to custom taxes and duties in your local state or country. This cost is the responsibility of the customer and is payable on receipt of delivery of goods. Please check with your local authorities carefully for your local custom tax and duty costs.