PRIVATE CHARTER – LUXURY CATAMARAN CRUISE IN ATHENS
Discover Athens by Sea
From €1,200 all-inclusive
Half-day or Full-day
" This is a great way to see Athens from a completely novel perspective and enjoy the day with your friends "
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Peter, traveller from Roodepoort, South Africa.
" It was the best day during our holiday week "
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Rubina, traveller from Cologne, Germany.
Experience an exclusive and luxurious private cruise with your loved one, family or friends for an effortless way to immerse yourself in the beautiful Athenian coastline. Once you board this spacious catamaran, the young and energetic crew take care of it all making it a perfect start or end to your holiday.
Your private cruise at a glance:
- * Full-day charter - duration around 10 hours (60 nautical miles). Departs 10am – sunset
- * Half-day charter - duration around 5 hours (25 nautical miles). Departs 10am or 3pm. You choose!
- * An air-conditioned mini-van will pick you up and drop you off to your hotel or apartment (service areas are central Athens, Piraeus, Glyfada/Vouliagmeni)
- * Catamaran departs from Agios Kosmas Marina in Glyfada (around 20 minute drive from central Athens)
- * Welcome on board drink
- * Complimentary Greek wines, beer and refreshments throughout the day
- * Swimming stops at unique spots only approachable by boat
- * Historical insights and narration as you travel across the Athenian coastline
- * A Greek lunch and BBQ freshly prepared on-board and served at a picturesque location
- * Dinner is also served on the full-day cruise
- * Snorkelling gear provided
- * Fresh beach towels provided
- * Vessel orientation & safety briefing provided on embarkation
What we loved:
Sailing on a catamaran provides a much more smooth and relaxing journey. We particularly loved the sunbaking nets at the front of the vessel. The crew gave us enough space to take it all in and give our tired little selves space to recharge the batteries.
Book now and don’t miss out! Runs daily from April to October.
Departing from the coastal area of Glyfada, you will sail south and discover hidden inlets and small uninhabited islets that make up the Athens Riviera. Lunch is prepared on-board whilst you swim in crystal clear, tranquil waters. For those choosing a full-day charter, you will sail all the way to the Temple of Poseidon that towers above the Cape Sounion peninsula.
This luxurious private catamaran experience is suitable for couples, families, friends or corporate groups and is one you’re unlikely going to forget. This private charter can be booked for a half-day or full-day, for anywhere between two to ten guests on board. Larger groups can be accommodated on request and chartering two catamarans means they will cruise and anchor side by side for swimming and meals.
Is your group size larger than 10? Try us on LiveChat here to get a fast response to your query.
Start and end times:
HALF-DAY MORNING CRUISE - 10:00am – 3:00pm
HALF-DAY AFTERNOON CRUISE - 3:00pm – 8:00pm (for sunset)
FULL DAY CRUISE - 10:00am – 8:00pm
What should I bring?
Your swimming costume, sunglasses, a good quality hat, sunscreen and camera. A light jacket on cooler days.
Who's my crew?
Your safety will come first and you will be in the best hands with an experienced Greek crew who have an impeccable sailing record with more than thirteen years of commercial sailing experience.
A complete vessel orientation and safety briefing is conducted before departure. Safety jackets are available for all passengers.
Vessel type: Lagoon 400 Sailing Catamaran. Length overall: 40 ft. Beam overall 24ft
Before your cruise
Confirmation: Private Charter Bookings are subject to availability and will be confirmed within 24 hours of you making your booking (usually sooner) to the email address you provide.
The sailing company will make contact with you by email in the days leading up to your cruise to organise your transport to the marina. Please ensure your contact details are up to date.
This excursion is subject to good weather conditions. If cancellation occurs due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Half-day 1 to 4 passengers = €1,200 all inclusive
- Half-day 5 to 10 passengers = €1,600 all inclusive
- Full-day 1 to 4 passengers = €2,100 all inclusive
- Full-day 5 to 10 passengers = €3,000 all inclusive
Cancellation Policy - If you cancel at least 21 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 7 and 20 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 7 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee. No-shows equals forfeiture of booking.