Port of Rafina to/from Central Athens or Airport
From €45.00 all inclusive
PUNCTUAL & PROFESSIONAL
" Excellent driver, have recommended this service to friends and they have also used this service and also highly recommend it! "
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ - Dawn, traveller from St Louis,MO. USA
" Punctual, comfortable, clean & easy to book. I highly recommend them. "
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ - Bianca, traveller from the Netherlands
PORT OF RAFINA TAXI ↔ CENTRAL ATHENS or AIRPORT
The port of Rafina is located in eastern Attica on the Aegean coast, approximately 32km or 20 miles from the centre of Athens. People head here to catch ferries to the popular Cycladic Islands, the southern part of Evia along with Heraklion in Crete. We offer the convenience of a pre-organised taxi or mini-van transfer to or from the port of Rafina and central Athens or Athens airport.
To ensure our readers deal with the best and most professional services in Athens, we invited Aris Biliktsis to join our Agora for his consistently high level of service and reliability. With a top of the line fleet of Mercedes Benz vehicles, you’ll be travelling in absolute comfort.
Do you need a custom pick-up? Try us on LiveChat here to get a fast response to your query.
Whether you’re travelling alone, as a couple, family or group, you can request the size of vehicle you require (taxi, mini-van or mini-bus) for your Rafina transfer and Aris and his team of drivers will ensure all your needs are met. They are experienced in dealing with all the perils of travelling such as flight or ferry delays, traffic or road closures and will communicate with you directly to ensure you get to and from your destination on time.
Your Rafina Port transfer at a glance:
- * 24/7 availability for pre-booked taxis
- * English speaking professional drivers
- * Meet and greet service as you disembark your ferry
- * Mercedes (yellow taxi) sedan, mini-van or mini-bus as per your booking requirements
- * Guaranteed on time pick up and drop off
- * Mineral water provided during your transfer
- * Wifi available in all vehicles
- * Child safety seats are available on request
WHAT WE LOVED
- * Aris is so up with the times you can find him on ‘Whats App’ or iMessenger so you can always contact him and not incur any unnecessary phone charges
- * There are no minimum group sizes, prices are on a per vehicle basis
- * No need to carry any cash on arrival to Athens, the whole trip is pre-paid on credit card. Fixed prices with no hidden extras
- * No penalty rates for ferry or flight delays
- * 45 euros Up to 3 passengers/3 suitcases – Mercedes ‘yellow taxi’ Sedan
- * 79 euros Up to 7 passengers/7 suitcases – Mercedes Mini-Van
- * 140 euros Up to 13 passengers/13 suitcases – Mercedes Mini-Bus
- * All prices are inclusive of taxes and tolls
- * A standard overnight surcharge of 20% is automatically added to the above price of reservations for pick-up between 11pm & 6am
IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION
Your driver will meet you as you disembark your ferry in the vehicle waiting zone holding a sign with your name on it. If you are being picked up from a hotel or residence, the driver will be waiting outside your designated address at the pick-up time.
Aris and his team regularly check sailing schedules for delays or early arrivals. Be sure to provide accurate dates and times of arrival and ship vessel names, so that he can provide you with the best service possible. There are no extra charges due to delays.
If you are arriving from the airport, your driver will be waiting for you at the arrivals terminal at the Eleftherios Venizelos Athens International Airport, holding a sign with your name on it.
- * You may cancel your reservation without penalty up to 48 hours before the scheduled transfer date
- * If you cancel 24 hours before the scheduled date of transfer, 50% of the amount will be refunded.
- * Cancellation less than 24 hours does not entitle you to a refund
- * In the event that a boat or flight is cancelled, please contact Aris ASAP to reschedule your transfer at no extra charge.
- * In the event that you do not honour your reservation and not inform Aris of a cancellation, the full transfer fee will be charged.