Designed by talented Athenian designer Electra Karakatsanis using industrial materials, Electra gives this evil eye a sleek and modern edge. Made with acrylic, stainless steel and high quality tassel threads, the eye panel has a black pupil against a light blue or baby pink acrylic background and is double sided so that it can be easily seen from both sides. A tassel is braided together with an elegant knot for easy hanging over door knobs and all sized hooks. Choose between pink with pink tassel or baby blue with light grey tassel.
GREEK GOURI FOR BABIES
€65.00 €49 ON SALE
- * Assembled by hand in Athens
- * Choose between baby pink or blue/grey
- * Beautifully presented in a gift box
- * Comes with a ready to hang tassel
- * Comes with a descriptive card about the history of the evil eye
- * Care Instructions included
The idea of giving good luck charms has been part of Greek culture dating back to ancient times to today, often gifted for special occasions such as Christenings, Christmas or to mark the New Year.
Round Evil Eye Diameter 10cm | Tassel length (top to bottom) 42cm
Wipe clean with a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasive materials and chemicals
Within European Union
- POSTAL SERVICE: 7-10 days
Rest of the World (including North America, Oceania, Asia, Russia, Africa and South America)
- POSTAL SERVICE: 14-21 days
* Please note shipping timetables are displayed as estimates from the shipping provider and may be subject to change for reasons out of our control.
Sales Taxes and Duties
Orders shipped outside of the European Union (EU) may be subject to custom taxes and duties in your local state or country. This cost is the responsibility of the customer and is payable on receipt of delivery of goods. Please check with your local authorities carefully for your local custom tax and duty costs.