Designed by talented Athenian designer Electra Karakatsanis and assembled in Athens by hand, Electra has injected a little elegance into this old world charm, made from stainless steel and using copper or gold plating, finished in a high polish. A champagne coloured tassel is beautifully matched against these two very distinctive metallic colours.
Each of the four virtues, “faith”, “love”, “hope” and “luck” are hand-engraved on each leaf. Tassel is ready to be hung. A stunning gift to mark any special occasion.
GREEK FOUR LEAF CLOVER
€75.00 €55 ON SALE
- * Assembled by hand in Athens
- * Charm available in copper or gold-plated
- * Beautifully presented in a gift box
- * Comes with a ready to hang tassel
- * Comes with a descriptive card about the four-leaf clover
- * Comes with care instructions
The idea of giving good luck charms has been part of Greek culture dating back to ancient times to today, often gifted for special occasions such as Christenings, Christmas or to mark the New Year.
Four Leaf Clover 15cm x 15cm | Tassel length (top to bottom) 40cm
Wipe clean with a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasive materials and chemicals
Within European Union
- POSTAL SERVICE: 7-10 days
Rest of the World (including North America, Oceania, Asia, Russia, Africa and South America)
- POSTAL SERVICE: 14-21 days
* Please note shipping timetables are displayed as estimates from the shipping provider and may be subject to change for reasons out of our control.