Athens Airport Transfers
From €48.00 all inclusive
" The best service I've ever had in Greece. I will use your services again and will recommend your company to others. Thank you so much! "
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ - Joanne, traveller from Northbrook,IL. USA - July 2018
" Excellent driver, have recommended this service to friends and they have also used this service and also highly recommend it! "
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ - Dawn, traveller from St Louis,MO. USA - June 2018
" Punctual, comfortable, clean & easy to book. I highly recommend them. "
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ - Bianca, traveller from the Netherlands - May 2018
AIRPORT ↔ CENTRAL ATHENS (Pick-up or Drop-off)
To ensure our readers deal with the best and most professional services in the city, we invited Aris Biliktsis to join our Agora, as he consistently offers a reliable, high quality transfer service to and from the airport at very reasonable prices. With a top of the line fleet of Mercedes Benz vehicles, you’ll be travelling in absolute comfort and safety.
Do you need a custom pick-up? Try us on LiveChat here to get a fast response to your query.
Whether you’re travelling alone, as a couple, family or group, you can request the size of car you require and Aris and his team of drivers will ensure all your needs are met. They are experienced in dealing with all the perils of travelling such as flight delays, traffic or road closures and will communicate with you directly to ensure you get to and from the airport on time.
Your Athens airport transfer at a glance:
- * English speaking professional drivers
- * Meet and greet service in the airport arrivals hall
- * Mercedes (yellow taxi) sedan, mini-van, mini-bus or limousine as per your booking requirements
- * Guaranteed on time pick up and drop off
- * Mineral water provided during your transfer
- * Wifi available in all vehicles
- * Child safety seats are available
What we loved:
- * Aris is so up with the times you can find him on ‘Whats App’ or iMessenger so you can always contact him and not incur any unnecessary phone charges
- * There are no minimum group sizes, prices are on a per vehicle basis
- * We didn't need to carry any cash on arrival to Athens, the whole trip was pre-paid on credit card and the price was fixed with no hidden extras
- * There is no penalty if your flight was running late or you are held up in customs or baggage
- * 48 euros Up to 3 passengers/suitcases – Mercedes ‘yellow taxi’ Sedan
- * 87 euros Up to 7 passengers/suitcases – Mercedes ‘Viano’ or ‘Vito’ Mini-Van
- * 149 euros Up to 3 passengers/suitcases – Mercedes S-Class Limousine
- * 185 euros Up to 10 passengers/suitcases – Mercedes ‘Sprinter’ Mini-Bus
- (All prices are inclusive of taxes and tolls)
IMPORTANT BOOKING INFORMATION
Your driver will be waiting for you at the arrivals terminal at the Eleftherios Venezelos Athens International Airport, holding a sign with your name. If you are being picked up from a hotel or residence, the driver will be waiting outside your designated address.
Upon booking, make sure you provide an email address and mobile number that you will be using and accessing whilst travelling, so that Aris can easily contact you relating to any changes to your booking.
Aris and his team regularly check flight schedules for delays or early arrivals. Be sure to provide accurate dates of arrival and flight information so that he can provide you with the best service possible. There are no extra charges due to flight delays.
- * You may cancel your reservation without penalty up to 48 hours before the scheduled transfer date
- * If you cancel 24 hours before the scheduled date of transfer, 50% of the amount will be refunded.
- * Cancellation less than 24 hours does not entitle you to a refund
- * In the event that a flight is cancelled, please contact Aris ASAP to reschedule your transfer at no extra charge.
- * In the event that you do not honour your reservation and not inform Aris of a cancellation, the full transfer fee will be charged.