Piraeus Port Transfer to/from Athens Airport
From €60.00 all inclusive
PUNCTUAL & PROFESSIONAL
" Punctual, comfortable, clean & easy to book. I highly recommend them. "
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ - Bianca, traveller from the Netherlands
The port of Piraeus is the largest and busiest port in Greece and one of the largest in the Mediterranean. Arriving by ship into Athens can often involve a scramble to find a taxi and not one of the best experiences we’ve had in Athens.
We recommend a pre-booked taxi or mini-van transfer with a reliable, trustworthy driver to ensure minimum hassle and a comfortable ride whether you are arriving at the port or Athens airport. Piraeus is approximately 30 miles or 48 km to or from Athens International Airport which can take approximately one hour depending on traffic.
Your transfer between Piraeus and the airport at a glance:
- * 24/7 availability for pre-booked taxis
- * Pick up at either the port of Piraeus or airport
- * Servicing all early morning or late night pick-up times
- * English speaking professional drivers
- * Meet and greet service as you disembark your ship or airport arrivals
- * Mercedes (yellow taxi) sedan, mini-van or mini-bus as per your booking requirements
- * Guaranteed on time pick up and drop off
- * Mineral water provided during your transfer
- * Wifi available in all vehicles
- * Child safety seats are available on request
With a top of the line fleet of Mercedes Benz vehicles, your trip will be in absolute comfort. Whether you’re travelling alone, as a couple, family or group, you can request the size of car you require and our transport partner Aris and his team of drivers will ensure all your needs are met. They are experienced in dealing with all the perils of travelling such as ship schedule delays, airline delays, traffic or road closures. They will communicate with you directly to ensure you get to or from the port on time.
WHAT WE LOVED
- * Aris is so up with the times you can find him on ‘Whats App’ or iMessenger so you can always contact him and not incur any unnecessary phone charges
- * Arriving or departing from the Port is a challenge and having an experienced driver takes the stress out of everything
- * The whole exercise was cashless and pre-paid so there was no need to have Euro's ready on arrival
- * There are no minimum group sizes, prices are on a per vehicle basis
- * 60 euros Up to 3 passengers/3 suitcases – Mercedes Taxi Sedan
- * 95 euros Up to 7 passengers/7 suitcases – Mercedes Mini-Van
- * 165 euros Up to 13 passengers/suitcases – Mercedes Mini-Bus
- * All prices are all inclusive of taxes and tolls
- * A standard overnight surcharge of 20% is added to the price of reservations for collection between 11pm & 6am
- * tipping is appreciated but not expected
If we are picking you up from Athens airport, your driver will be waiting for you as you exit the baggage hall with a sign. If you are arriving at the port, your driver will greet you as you disembark your boat with a sign with your name on it.
Your driver information and contact details will be emailed to you shortly after you have completed and confirmed your booking.
For those that are arriving at the port by cruise ship, there are 2 different terminals where the cruise ships dock (A main gate and B gate). When cruise ships arrive at B, the port authorities usually provide a shuttle bus to take you to A. Do not use the bus (unless the terminal is closed for some reason). Please exit at the gate where the cruise ship docks. Your driver will meet you outside the cruise terminal (once you walk through it) holding a sign with your name on.
Aris and his team regularly check sailing and airline schedules for delays or early arrivals. Be sure to provide accurate dates and times of arrival and ship vessel names, so that he can provide you with the best service possible. There are no extra charges due to delays.
- * You may cancel your reservation without penalty up to 72 hours before the scheduled transfer date
- * If you cancel between 72 & 24 hours before the scheduled date of transfer, 50% of the amount will be refunded.
- * Cancellation less than 24 hours does not entitle you to a refund
- * In the event that a boat or flight is cancelled, please contact Aris ASAP to reschedule your transfer at no extra charge.
- * In the event that you do not honour your reservation and not inform us of a cancellation, the full transfer fee will be charged.