Piraeus Port Transfer to/from Athens Airport
From €58.00 all inclusive
Punctual & Professional
The port of Piraeus is the largest and busiest port in Greece and one of the largest in the Mediterranean. Arriving by ship into Athens can often involve a scramble to find a taxi and not one of the best experiences we’ve had in Athens.
We recommend a pre-booked transfer with a reliable, trustworthy driver to ensure minimum hassle and a comfortable ride to your hotel or the airport. Piraeus is approximately 30 miles or 48 km to or from Athens International Airport which can take approximately one hour depending on traffic.
With this in mind, we’re pretty picky who we decide to work with in Athens which is why we invited Aris Biliktsis to join our Agora, as he consistently offers a reliable, high quality transfer service, to and from the port at very reasonable prices. With a top of the line fleet of Mercedes Benz vehicles, you’ll be travelling in absolute comfort and safety.
Whether you’re travelling alone, as a couple, family or group, you can request the size of car you require and Aris and his team of drivers will ensure all your needs are met. They are experienced in dealing with all the perils of travelling such as ship schedule delays, traffic or road closures. They will communicate with you directly to ensure you get to and from the port on time.
TRANSFER AT A GLANCE
- * English speaking professional drivers
- * Meet and greet service in the airport arrivals hall or Port Gate
- * Mercedes (yellow taxi) sedan, mini-van, mini-bus or limousine as per your booking requirements
- * Guaranteed on time pick up and drop off
- * Mineral water provided during your transfer
- * Wifi available in all vehicles
- * Child safety seats are available
What we loved:
- * Aris is so up with the times you can find him on ‘Whats App’ or iMessenger so you can always contact him and not incur any unnecessary phone charges
- * There were no penalty rates for late night or early morning bookings
- * The whole exercise was cashless and pre-paid so there was no need for have Euro's ready on arrival
- * There are no minimum group sizes, prices are on a per vehicle basis
- * 58 euros Up to 3 passengers/suitcases – Mercedes ‘yellow taxi’ Sedan
- * 104 euros Up to 7 passengers/suitcases – Mercedes ‘Viano’ or ‘Vito’ Mini-Van
- * 165 euros Up to 10 passengers/suitcases – Mercedes ‘Sprinter’ Mini-Bus
- * (All prices are all inclusive of taxes and tolls)
- * tipping is appreciated but not expected
There are 2 different terminals where the cruise ships dock (A main gate and B gate). When cruise ships arrive at B, the port authorities usually provide a shuttle bus to take you to A. Do not use the bus (unless terminal is closed for some reason). Please exit at the gate where the cruise ship docks. Your driver will meet you outside the cruise terminal (once you walk through it) holding a sign with your name on.
Aris and his team regularly check sailing schedules for delays or early arrivals. Be sure to provide accurate dates and times of arrival and ship vessel names, so that he can provide you with the best service possible. There are no extra charges due to delays.
If you are arriving from the airport, your driver will be waiting for you at the arrivals terminal at the Eleftherios Venezelos Athens International Airport, holding a sign with your name.
- * You may cancel your reservation without penalty up to 72 hours before the scheduled transfer date
- * If you cancel between 72 & 24 hours before the scheduled date of transfer, 50% of the amount will be refunded.
- * Cancellation less than 24 hours does not entitle you to a refund
- * In the event that a boat or flight is cancelled, please contact Aris ASAP to reschedule your transfer at no extra charge.
- * In the event that you do not honour your reservation and not inform us of a cancellation, the full transfer fee will be charged.